1. Less residues after welding, light color and high insulation resistance, good electrical energy, no need to clean without special requirements.
2. With high purity, anti‑oxidation, a protective film is formed on the exterior of the solder joint after soldering, which slows down the solder joint oxidation and keeps the solder joint bright.
3. Tin wire has low corrosiveness, low melting point and fast welding speed, which can reduce the impact of welding on components.
4. This tin wire has good activity and good welding performance, reducing welding time and improving welding efficiency.
5. The soldering tin wire has excellent performance, good warmth and expansion ability.
Item Type: Tin Wire
Model: 100g 1mm
Flux Content: 10%
Melting Point: 200℃
Welding Current: 20A
Wire Diameter: Approx. 1mm / 0.04in
How To Use:
1. During use, in order to obtain a good welding effect, the welded part must have weldability and the metal exterior must be kept clean, and a suitable soldering iron or soldering station should be used.
2. After the soldering iron is energized, the soldering operation can only be performed when the temperature of the soldering iron tip rises.
3. During the welding operation, the operator's head should be kept at least 20cm away from the weldment.
4. When it is not used for a long time or the operation is completed, put a layer of tin on the soldering iron tip and then turn off the power switch to protect the soldering iron tip and prolong its service life.
5. The work area should be equipped with suitable air purification equipment.