$166 Premier Gear PG-23979 Professional Grade New Alternator (IR/IF) Automotive Replacement Parts $166 Premier Gear PG-23979 Professional Grade New Alternator (IR/IF) Automotive Replacement Parts Premier Gear PG-23979 Online limited product Professional Grade IR IF Alternator New (IR/IF),Automotive , Replacement Parts,Professional,Premier,/chlordane500397.html,Alternator,New,Grade,chrisdarwen.com,$166,PG-23979,Gear (IR/IF),Automotive , Replacement Parts,Professional,Premier,/chlordane500397.html,Alternator,New,Grade,chrisdarwen.com,$166,PG-23979,Gear Premier Gear PG-23979 Online limited product Professional Grade IR IF Alternator New
Automotive engines are smaller and more powerful than ever before. Under hood temperatures have increased over 50 percent in late model vehicles and optional equipment places increased demand on charging systems. These changes require a new generation of replacement alternators. Premier Gear Alternators are designed to exceed the performance of the original alternator in your vehicle or any remanufactured alternator sold as a replacement. ~ This Premier Gear Wiper Motor Replaces Ford - Europe (2006-2015) Please check application look-up top of page to verify exact fitment. If you are unsure please contact us. We will work together to identify the correct part for your vehicle.
- Our alternators are all new components. Nothing used, or refurbished.
- All finished products are fully tested to O.E.M. specifications and standards for performance and fit.
- Alternators are thoroughly validated for output current at idle and full load speed.
- Endurance and environmental validated.
- 3-point triple-lip full contact hybrid polyacrylic seals.
- Kyodo Yushi high temperature grease. A grease composition for high-temperature, high-speed and high-loads.
- O.E.M. type diodes utilized on rectifier assemblies to ensure maximum field life.
- Welded diode to rectifier lead frame assembly to enhance performance and field life.
- Utilizing advanced components for the voltage regulators resulting in lowest power (heat) dissipation - extended field life of alternator.
- Power Thermal Cycling.
- Salt Spray.
- Power thermal cycle tested from -40°C to 200°C to meet minimum of 5000 cycles.